Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Washington


I went back to Seattle for the weekend. It was lots of fun we went to Saun Jaun Islands (up BY Canada) it nice as you can see in the picture to the left. I was hoping to see Whale but no such Luck. I ate at Ivars ya that stuff is good.

3 comments:

Lindey&Corbin said...

I have a girl to se you up with! She is so so cute! Her name is Chantelle and we went to high school together! Let corb know when you can do a double!

Latter-day Saint Mom said...

Hey Brad! Cool sight! Scenery pictures are beautiful! It's been a long time! Hope you enjoyed ice fishing!

Holly said...

Brad Bastian??? It cant be...remember math class with Mr. Cousley...we always made fun of his Boston accent, and you used to bring me toast...those were the days...drop by and see me (my blog) sometime